X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ColdDistance
    replied
    Originally posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Still too much money for that graphics card. The Intel Arch A770 is 16GB and can be found for less than $300. Problem is the ARC GPU's require ReBar for decent performance.
    The Arc A770 can be cheaper, but ANV, the Vulkan driver for Intel GPUs, is still a bad toy compared to RADV.

Leave a comment:

• Anux
    replied
    Since this card is just a higher clocked 7600 I guess it also has a crippled PCIe interface?

Leave a comment:

• panikal
    replied
    Originally posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Still too much money for that graphics card. The Intel Arch A770 is 16GB and can be found for less than $300. Problem is the ARC GPU's require ReBar for decent performance.
    This was true with my RX6600, aka AMD SAM / REBAR boosted my frame rates by 20%. I've read nvidia is more spotty perhaps but with my amd stack is was definitely required. Generally any newer motherboard should support this too I thought, like in the last 2-3 years ish?

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    I wonder how the RX 7600 XT will compete against old stock like Radeon RX 6700 and 6800 cards. The RX 6500 was a joke because there was no hardware video encoder. I wonder if we will see the same thing with the RX 7500.

I'll wait for DDR5 prices to come down but the 8700G looks very promising for a low power always on media center / tv gaming system / home automation.

Leave a comment:

• Dukenukemx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AMD Announces The Radeon RX 7600 XT For 1080p~1440p Gaming At $329

Phoronix: AMD Announces The Radeon RX 7600 XT For 1080p~1440p Gaming At $329

In addition to announcing the Ryzen 8000G series and new Ryzen 5000 series processors, AMD kicked off CES 2024 in Las Vegas by announcing the Radeon RX 7600 XT as their newest RDNA3 discrete graphics card for gamers.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X