Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drakonas777 View Post

For example, one of your latest posts in recent new comments:

This kind of non-argument fanboy shit-posting is almost a credit card of yours. Also, you do this very early in the comment thread and then complain how somebody dared to answer your with another not serious post, because you know, people should meet this kind of garbage takes with respect and seriousness. Fucking LOL
    How is this supporting NVIDIA? Stretching sarcasm to fit your agenda? Whoa, didn't know modern politics and their tricks have found their way into the normal people discourse.

Oh, wait, you didn't even understand it was sarcasm. Never ever in my entire life I've said or implied "NVIDIA is good". Sorry, I'll see myself out.
    Last edited by avis; 20 May 2023, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by avis View Post

How is this supporting NVIDIA? Stretching sarcasm to fit your agenda? Whoa, didn't know modern politics and their tricks have found their way into the normal people discourse.

Oh, wait, you didn't even understand it was sarcasm. Sorry, not interested in your pathetic disgusting stupid insinuations and vapid accusations.

Never ever in my entire life I've said or implied "NVIDIA is good". I don't fucking care.

God, everything you wrote is so mean and stupid it's just cringe.
      Yeah, yeah, I know. You forgot to mention about adding me to the ignore list. That is usually what happens when you face facts and logic - you just ignore them. Pretending to be a victim of "toxic Linux community" after writing some illogical nonsensical bullshit is your typical behavior and everyone in this forum is well aware of it.

The only cringe thing is your reasoning. I really can't understand how you lack even basic logic in it. Like measuring the worth of people opinions based on the amount of Linux patches they made. Like amount of patches automatically make you right or wrong...

Anyway, I have no interest to continue this offtopic. Answering your shitposts is quite boring to be frank.
      Last edited by drakonas777; 20 May 2023, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm Shifter View Post
        I'd actually be interested in a pair of 4060Ti 16GB cards if a manufacturer releases a version using a standard 8-pin rather than the 12VHPWR. Why, just why, on a 140W card?
        All the 4060/4060 TI cards that I've looked at are using the standard 8-pin connector.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLexMachine View Post

All the 4060/4060 TI cards that I've looked at are using the standard 8-pin connector.
          Yeah, I don't see any reason why the 4060/4070 Ti would be using a 12VHPWR connector, they aren't going to pull anywhere near enough power for it to be necessary. They are very efficient cards.

Comment

Originally posted by RejectModernity View Post

Oh wow, even Nvidia shill is pissed how shitty new nvidia cards are.

I understand that you have concerns and frustrations about the performance and pricing of the NVIDIA 4060 Ti graphics card. It can be disappointing when a new generation of hardware doesn't meet expectations or provide a significant improvement over previous models. It's important for companies to listen to consumer feedback and strive for better offerings. As for competition, having strong competition in the market often leads to better options and more affordable prices. It's always good to voice your opinions and concerns to help drive positive changes in the industry.

Comment

Working...
            X