Radeon RX 570 successor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radeon RX 570 successor?

Please what's the next and next-next step up of the RX 570 for a laptop AMD gaming graphic card?
    Thanks!

i think it is good card

Comment

I'd be interested to know as well! I'm planning to move out of my flat due to a change in career and would like to replace my computer with a laptop that'd be as powerful as possible so that I can keep playing at the framerates and qualities I'm used to, since I'll mostly do missions from 2 weeks to 4 months in length in various countries and cities and plan to spend the rest of my time in some of this real estate in Greece https://residence-greece.com/. And since I'll be on the move 80% of the year, a laptop is the only sensible option.

Comment

How is it? Did you buy one?

Comment

I don't know what you mean... the next best performing card in the polaris line up is the rx 580. But today 2020, I think that the 5600 xt is the next rx 570, just wait a few months till it goes down to 250 usd and it will be an unmatchable card and stellar performance for 1080p and even 1440p. I bet that even on black friday it may go down to even 230 usd, or even less.

Comment

Working...
          X