No announcement yet.

AMD Radeon RX 5700 / RX 5700XT Linux Gaming Benchmarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, I hope we will get Radeon Settings, Chill and Anti-Lag also on OpenGL/Vulkan on Linux in the future.

Comment

Michael
      Why no 1080p benchmarks? Most people in the price-range are not going to use 4k displays!
      From other online reviews, in the 1080p benches (on Windows 10) the 5700 XT outperforms the RTX 2080 in ~%80 or more of them...
      Last edited by digitalsin; 07 July 2019, 05:13 PM. Reason: Tell people ;)

Comment

For Counter-Strike: Global Offensive at 5K, the Radeon RX Vega 64 was matching the Vega 64
        On page 4.

Comment

Performance per watt charts would be greatly appreciated. Both for gpu and cpu benchmarks.

Comment

Originally posted by anarki2 View Post
            Performance per watt charts would be greatly appreciated. Both for gpu and cpu benchmarks.
            There are already for GPU. CPU ones as said in the articles are coming still.
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by gurv View Post
              Would be really good if they just gave up on AMDVLK (non pro) and instead contributed to RADV.
              radv doesn't support windows, will you pay 99% of driver devs payroll?

Comment

Just sign-up a new account to say many thanks for this benchmark, Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
                  radv doesn't support windows, will you pay 99% of driver devs payroll?
                  radv already has hardware support today, amdvlk is absent and we don't even have a date when it might become available.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny3 View Post
                    I'm a bit disappointed with the support coming so late, but at least AMD supports open source drivers, even though this time will come later than usual.
                    Anyway congratulations to AMD for this release!
                    Michael, when you have time, could you please do also some benchmarks on the new AMD's CPUs and GPUs on mining performance and power efficiency?
                    For the CPUs, I'm interested into performance of RandomX algorithm, which the next one that Monero will use in the future.

And I see people here talking about a benchmark already available, maybe you can use it without too much work
                    https://www.reddit.com/r/MoneroMinin...mx_benchmarks/
                    For the GPUs, I'm not sure, but maybe these mining scripts have some benchmark mode:
                    Monero AMD (OpenCL) miner. Contribute to xmrig/xmrig-amd development by creating an account on GitHub.

And / or of course other coins like the ones more popular.
                    Thank you!
                    Apparently OpenCL support is pretty busted in their Windows drivers right now (for Navi). I can only assume the same is true on linux.

Comment

Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post

Apparently OpenCL support is pretty busted in their Windows drivers right now (for Navi). I can only assume the same is true on linux.
                      ROCm (Linux) is essential for AMD and Navi+ technology for the upcoming HPC systems (Europe and USA, maybe China, too).

Comment

Working...
                      X