Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radeon ROCm 2.0 OpenCL Benchmarks With Linux 5.0 On Ubuntu 18.10 vs. NVIDIA's Linux Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AndyChow
    replied
    Radeon VII is MI50 made for consumers, right? I would like to see how it performs these tests, since it`s supposed to be a platform for ML/AI. That said, I`m rather skeptical that the results will be impressive.

Leave a comment:

• ThoreauHD
    replied
    So the Vega 64 is on par with 1080 performance. I'd like to see how the Radeon VII and Radeon Instinct MI60 do when they are released.

Leave a comment:

• Brisse
    replied
    Really looking forward to those Radeon VII benchmarks.

Leave a comment:

• Radeon ROCm 2.0 OpenCL Benchmarks With Linux 5.0 On Ubuntu 18.10 vs. NVIDIA's Linux Driver

Phoronix: Radeon ROCm 2.0 OpenCL Benchmarks With Linux 5.0 On Ubuntu 18.10 vs. NVIDIA's Linux Driver

With yesterday having posted fresh OpenGL/Vulkan Linux gaming benchmarks for the current NVIDIA GeForce and AMD Radeon graphics cards, in this article is the freshest OpenCL GPU compute data for that set of 14 graphics cards on the very latest Linux graphics driver stack. In the case of AMD Radeon open-source compute, it was tested using the new ROCm 2.0 atop the mainline Linux 5.0 kernel and Ubuntu 18.10.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X