NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Shipping In Three Weeks, $499+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apokalypz View Post
    I wonder how well the RT raytracing scales with SLI because that may be a better deal.
    Not really, most games don't support multi-GPU.

Comment

Originally posted by LinAGKar View Post
      If they want to shift those, they can try actually shipping them.
      Not sure which rock you've been living under, but Nvidia 1000-series cards have been readily available at MSRP prices for a couple of months already.
      "Why should I want to make anything up? Life's bad enough as it is without wanting to invent any more of it."

Comment

Originally posted by L_A_G View Post

Not sure which rock you've been living under, but Nvidia 1000-series cards have been readily available at MSRP prices for a couple of months already.
        And yet I'm still waiting for GPUs I ordered half a year ago. I call bullshit.

Comment

If you haven't gotten a GPU you ordered half a year ago then I get the feeling that you either ordered a model that's gone out of production or just got scammed...
          "Why should I want to make anything up? Life's bad enough as it is without wanting to invent any more of it."

Comment

I see "name brand" 1080ti being flogged on Overstock.com. Prices aren't especially special, but if they're showing up there the cards are certainly available on the market.

Comment

Originally posted by L_A_G View Post

If you haven't gotten a GPU you ordered half a year ago then I get the feeling that you either ordered a model that's gone out of production or just got scammed...
              There is two of them, this and this. It's a reputable store, so I doubt it's a scan, but they just keep pushing up the delivery date. On the second on, they do apparently now say it's been discontinued, but that's very recent. It wasn't there last time I checked.

Comment

There is two of them, this and this. It's a reputable store, so I doubt it's a scan, but they just keep pushing up the delivery date. On the second on, they do apparently now say it's been discontinued, but that's very recent. It wasn't there last time I checked.
                Judging by how the same store has two other models of 1030 in storage and ready to ship it's kind of clear that it's just the particular model that's affected and not a general thing. Checked up the same card at a local store and the last time they got more of that particular model was at the end of February, which would suggest that it's also out of production and dustin is just delaying delivery dates as it's not sure if the model has truly gone out of production.

Comment

Working...
                X