Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Fresh Look At The NVIDIA vs. Radeon Linux Performance & Perf-Per-Watt For August 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buzzrobot
    replied
    OK, got a Ryzen 2700x in one box, an i7-8086k in the other, and a 1080-ti and an RX Vega 64.

One machine needs to be Windows 10. One machine needs to be Linux. Not terribly concerned with getting the best gaming benchmarks. Seriously concerned about heat and fan noise (I'm air cooling and not overclocking).

How should I go?

Leave a comment:

• A Fresh Look At The NVIDIA vs. Radeon Linux Performance & Perf-Per-Watt For August 2018

Phoronix: A Fresh Look At The NVIDIA vs. Radeon Linux Performance & Perf-Per-Watt For August 2018

With NVIDIA expected to announce the Turing-based GeForce RTX 2080 series today as part of their Gamescom press conference, here is a fresh look at the current NVIDIA Linux OpenGL/Vulkan performance with several Pascal graphics cards compared to AMD Polaris and Vega offerings. Additionally, with these latest Linux drivers, the current look at the performance-per-Watt.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X