X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HeadsUpHigh
    replied
    Originally posted by ArthurBorsboom View Post
    If you press the brightness down button multiple times, nothing happens, until a moment the screen goes completely black and vica versa for the brightness up button.

The exact behavior is described in the (stalled) bugreport: https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=103781
    Yea I have that too by default on fedora with my hd4600( haswell)

Leave a comment:

• ArthurBorsboom
    replied
    If you press the brightness down button multiple times, nothing happens, until a moment the screen goes completely black and vica versa for the brightness up button.

The exact behavior is described in the (stalled) bugreport: https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=103781

Leave a comment:

• FireBurn
    replied
    Originally posted by ArthurBorsboom View Post
    When I enabled fastboot by i915.fastboot=1 on 4.15-rc1 the brightness keys of the laptop responded different (unwanted behavior) than before.

Does anybody else notice this behavior?
    Could you describe the behaviour?

Leave a comment:

• ArthurBorsboom
    replied
    When I enabled fastboot by i915.fastboot=1 on 4.15-rc1 the brightness keys of the laptop responded different (unwanted behavior) than before.

Does anybody else notice this behavior?

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic The DRM Graphics Driver Changes Coming For Linux 4.16

The DRM Graphics Driver Changes Coming For Linux 4.16

Phoronix: The DRM Graphics Driver Changes Coming For Linux 4.16

With being past the cutoff of new features to be merged to DRM-Next for targeting the upcoming Linux 4.16 kernel merge window, here is a recap of the prominent changes to the Direct Rendering Manager drivers for this next kernel cycle...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X