Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SilverStone Petit PT13 Mini-ITX Case

Phoronix: SilverStone Petit PT13 Mini-ITX Case

The SilverStone Petit PT13 is the case manufacturer's smallest mini-ITX chassis with a volume of just 1.4 liters. I picked up the PT13 recently for housing the NVIDIA Jetson TX2 and it's been working out well.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I had never heard about this Jetson before.
    I'm thinking to build a small living room pc with Ryzen 1200. Most probably this one

I hope I'll be able to fit inside a RX 550 (or RX 460 if I find one) single slot.

Comment

Silverstone's good at making small form factor chassis.

Comment

That looks very slick... since I never seem to have time to use my HTPC (and someone walked off with the DVD drive anyways) I should re-package my Kaveri mini-ITX mobo in one of those and replace the ~15 year old Dell mini-tower at my parent's house.
        Test signature

Comment

Very cool, I didnt realize the Jetson TX2 was mini-itx form factor. I don't think the original TK1 was. This fact alone makes me want to give the TX2 a serious look.
          Last edited by torsionbar28; 06 August 2017, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X