• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sdack View Post
    I just can't take you seriously.
    Your own problem.

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
      Your own problem.
      No. It's yours if you want to be taken as serious.

Comment

No. It's yours if you want to be taken seriously.
        I don't "want to be taken seriously".
        I post seriously even if I'm flippant, if you can't take that seriously because there are some jokes or stuff you can't understand it's your own problem. Others usually get the message anyway, why can't you?

And please learn how to write things in english, it is "taken seriously" not "as serious". http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Taken-Seriously

Comment

I don't "want to be taken seriously".
          I post seriously even if I'm flippant, if you can't take that seriously because there are some jokes or stuff you can't understand it's your own problem. Others usually get the message anyway, why can't you?

And please learn how to write things in english, it is "taken seriously" not "as serious". http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Taken-Seriously
          To take someone as serious is short for saying "to take somebody as a serious person". You may want to look this up and get over your problem if you really want to be taken serious. If there's anything else then just keep posting. If it's interesting will I pay attention to it. Bye now.

Comment

To take someone as serious is short for saying "to take somebody as a serious person".
            Sorry but I can't find any reference for that on teh internets. Take somebody as a serious person yes, but not the short version.
            That's why I'm correcting you.

Comment

The main reason it wasn't merged (and it still won't) is that neither Reiser nor his team agreed to fix the issues the kernel mantainers asked, not the name.
              It only seems like it's technical reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by MartinN View Post
                It only seems like it's technical reasons.
                Yes, kernel mantainers pointed out technical issues in the code and refused to merge it until someone fixed them. This never happened, so the code remains out-of-tree.

Comment

Working...
                X