No announcement yet.

Nest Outdoor Security Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have posted pics about a small, old house of some poor friend. These pics undermine premium subscription business.

Comment

Originally posted by peppercats View Post
      I want to see some phoronix shotgun benchmarks.
      I have to think that an automated shotgun testing rig outside the house would be enough to discourage intruders.

"Don't go in that guy's yard... he runs the tests at night when electricity is cheaper, so you never know when they'll go off"
      Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by eydee View Post
        Should have posted pics about a small, old house of some poor friend. These pics undermine premium subscription business.
        It wouldn't matter even if he would be driving a Bentley. A man working as much as him and whom creates a job for himself and potentially other people deserves to be paid well.

Comment

Originally posted by eydee View Post
          Originally posted by killyou View Post
          It wouldn't matter even if he would be driving a Bentley. A man working as much as him and whom creates a job for himself and potentially other people deserves to be paid well.
          Heh. Well a few myths to dispel:

- Eydee not sure what your basing off the lawn size, I changed states (Illinois (Chicago) to Indiana) simply to have cheaper real estate prices, taxes, etc.

- Aside from my wife and dogs, don't even have a single 'friend' within 25km or so of my house, considering all my associates are either in Chicago or out of the country or California.

- I don't even drive any car since I originally founded Phoronix when I was 15 years old before legal driving age and have since invested all such funds back into Phoronix and related expenses plus don't find owning a car to be worthwhile myself let alone having a license.

- When I am working all day out of my house, that's obviously what I would care about for any extra funds as opposed to expenses like a car and what not. Or for my birthday where I tell my wife to just get me some wood and building supplies.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
          X