Laptop Reccomendations for Plane Use, Light Gaming, Web Browsing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laptop Reccomendations for Plane Use, Light Gaming, Web Browsing

Looking at a 13.3" or 14" Lappy. I'm tired of burning my legs off with my old gaming laptop and need something more than its 1 hr battery life due to actually having to be mobile again. So I'm assuming integrated graphics and either a skylake (I might be able to wait for Kaby Lake laptop but not into next year to eek out some more gaming performance) cpu, or maybe an AMD APU laptop? (haven't seen these on a smaller model less than 15.6")

Is there a specific brand I should be looking at? I tried Ubuntu's list but it seems rather out of date or not having that many models tested in general. Most desktops I've put it on just work minus my creative hardware, and now most laptops I've tried would at least boot but I've tried every little thing or seen if the battery life tanked. Prefer a price from 600-900 USD. I don't mind running a distro that runs closer to cutting edge if it helps with driver compatibility.

Thanks in advance for the help!

I've heard that the Asus ROG G752VT-DH72 has been regarded as one of the best gaming laptops.

Comment

Working...
    X