Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Great Deal On A Dual LCD Monitor Mount For Less Than $30 USD

Phoronix: A Great Deal On A Dual LCD Monitor Mount For Less Than $30 USD

If you have been in the market for a dual LCD monitor mount but the price has set you off, there's a great deal right now on such a monitor mount...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I have had dual 27" Asus PB287Q mounted on one of these mounted on a sit / stand desk for the last year and its has been trouble free. I rarely re-adjust them.

Comment

Am I missing something, or does the mount *not* allow pivot without re-mounting the monitor?

Comment

110 bucks for Europe shipping..

Comment

Originally posted by myxal View Post
          Am I missing something, or does the mount *not* allow pivot without re-mounting the monitor?
          They do pivot. Full 6 degrees of freedom at the back of the monitor.

Comment

I already have a single-monitor mount. It's been holding up since April.

And since I'm not authorized to create or remove attachments, I will have to link somewhere else...

And that's Harrison Mixbus running in my computer in my GNOME Desktop environment.

Comment

Working...
            X