Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anonabox Tunneler & Pro: Helping You Stay Anonymous Online

Phoronix: Anonabox Tunneler & Pro: Helping You Stay Anonymous Online

Given our open-source/Linux reader base and many of our readers being very privacy-minded, Anonabox sent over their Tunneler and Pro products for us to try out. The Anonabox Tunneler is a WiFi VPN router and the Anonabox Pro is a WiFi Tor and VPN router.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

HideMyAss? More like ExposeMyAss.

Although i could use something like this for filtering traffic between WAN and router my ISP provides (because i kind of have to use that router). If anyone happen to know of device that could do this.. Drop a line please?

Comment

What kind of speed are you getting with these puny processors? Even behind a VPN, users download apps, images, etc.

Comment

I wonder if they they provide full source for the appliances? Can't trust them if not.

Comment

I'm curious what these devices can do that you couldn't with a pfsense setup. Or is it just the simplicity?

Comment

Working...
          X