Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inteset TX482-1U: Fitting 2 Mini-ITX Systems In A 1U Slot

Phoronix: Inteset TX482-1U: Fitting 2 Mini-ITX Systems In A 1U Slot

If you are very tight on space, Inteset Technologies sells a computer case that is rackmount compatible where you're able to fit two complete systems within a 1U slot.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I like having a 2U Mini-ITX system that can do NAS. Sadly, I can't find the one that I like, so at least I went with Rosewill Legacy V6.

Comment

I would find it much more interesting if the two "systems" were actually mounted in a single case, rather than just bolting two cases together with a face plate. I think you could probably fit 6 mini-ITX boards into a 1U server chassis. Add to that an integrated KVM switch to front-mounted plugs, and it could actually be something very nice.

Comment

There's a company called epona that makes/sells the EKI-M550 case that fits 2 x ITX in 1U. It is a proper server chassis. I'd love to hear any experiences with that, as we are looking into getting some of them.

Comment

There's a company called epona that makes or at least sells the EKI-M550 case. It fits 2 x ITX in 1U, and should be a proper server chassis. I'd love to hear some experiences with that one as we are looking into getting some of them.

Comment

Has anyone tried epona EKI-M550? It's supposedly a proper server chassis for 2 ITX in 1U.

Comment

Originally posted by johan.ehnberg View Post
              Has anyone tried epona EKI-M550? It's supposedly a proper server chassis for 2 ITX in 1U.
              Looks interesting, but unfortunately can't find it at Amazon or NewEgg or other major US retailers.
              Michael Larabel
              https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
              X