No announcement yet.

Acer B286HK: A 28-inch UHD LED 4K Monitor For As Low As $350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael can you test it with an older GPU and DP?? ie. the 6870 you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky View Post
      This screen looks amazing, if it had display port 1.2a I would buy it. With import tax & duties this screen is ~$600 for me without shipping.
      The screen supports DisplayPort 1.2, what feature is it missing from the 1.2a standard that you need?

Originally posted by 89c51 View Post
      Michael can you test it with an older GPU and DP?? ie. the 6870 you have.
      Yes and as the monitor has an internal MST hub, it would be nice to see tests how well DisplayPort MST works with various hardware/drivers combinations.

Comment

Nice monitor. It's not an IPS monitor, though, and while back-lit LED technology has gotten better, my IPS monitor sitting next to my back-lit LED monitors blows them out of the water. I would actually say one of the biggest selling points of this monitor is that it has HDCP so you can watch HD movies from Amazon etc on the monitor.

Comment

This sums up my feelings on the Phoronix website.

Comment

Confirmed audio through DP/HDMI?

Could you do me a huge favor and confirm that you can use the speakers with DP or HDMI audio? I haven't been able to find the answer anywhere on the interwebs (including the damn manual for this monitor!). You hinted to it in your review, but it didn't sound like you had actually tested it.

Thanks!
            Ira

Comment

Working...
            X