Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching an all-in-one printer with document feeder

Hi there,

I'm searching a new all-in-one printer (my current one is a DX6000 from Epson which is just fine...except it doesn't have a document feeder ) with a document feeder. As of now I was unable to find a single website where I can filter for the 'document feeder' feature, so I'm taking it to the forum. It shouldn't be more expensive than 250€ and it doesn't need to have a fax. Each color should've it's own cartridge. Wifi would be nice but is not a must.

Print format needs to be DIN A4, higher formats are always appreciated but not necessary, same for scanner function. Document feeder needs to be DIN A4.

Of course the whole thing has to work under Linux, including the document feeder.

hello

I don't know how Brother managed to get a very good all-in-one printer that you can find for as little as $99, but they have. No corners were cut and it offers plenty of extras, including automatic duplex printing, an automatic document feeder, a tray for printing CDs and DVDs, and wired and wireless networking. It's quite quick yet final results look good. Great deal for the money!

Comment

Working...
    X