Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquacomputer High Flow Next To Be Supported With Linux 6.1

Phoronix: Aquacomputer High Flow Next To Be Supported With Linux 6.1

Added to the mainline Linux kernel last year was a Aquacomputer HWMON driver for initially supporting the German company's water-cooling pump under Linux with access to the fan speed, power, voltage, current, and coolant temperature. Since then that open-source driver developed by the community has been extended to cover an Aquacomputer fan controller and different models. For the Linux 6.1 cycle coming up there are more additions to the Aquacomputer driver...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Nothing against "High Flow" pumps in general ...
    But I would prefer a pump with a low flow as low as possible to maintain the temperature. In the event of a leak, this 186 l/h pump will transfer the whole content of the reservoir into the computer case in less than 20 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by lowflyer View Post
      Nothing against "High Flow" pumps in general ...
      But I would prefer a pump with a low flow as low as possible to maintain the temperature. In the event of a leak, this 186 l/h pump will transfer the whole content of the reservoir into the computer case in less than 20 seconds.
      actually speed of transfer through leak depends on pressure rather than flow(and with limited power higher flow means lower pressure)

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
        actually speed of transfer through leak depends on pressure rather than flow(and with limited power higher flow means lower pressure)
        I see you're pretty good at the theory

Comment

Working...
        X