Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tagan Website Relaunched

Hi All

We have recently launched the new Tagan Website @ www.tagan.com we are aware that some functions still require considerable work, but... we are working on this as well as adjusting some of the cosmetics, I hope that you'll agree that it's still an improvement on the previous site, offering more technical data and easier to access contact details.

Your thoughts and Ideas are much appreciated and any feedback whether it's either positive or negative would also be much appreciated.

Thank You !

Tagan,

The new site looks much better than the previous one, but the images for the site layout seem to be loading fairly slow for me.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Tagan,

The new site looks much better than the previous one, but the images for the site layout seem to be loading fairly slow for me.
      Hi Micheal,

Is there any specific product/products that this appears to be happening in or does it seem slow for the whole range ?

The reason I ask is that we are testing with various image formats and it maybe down to this reason.

Can I also ask which browser you are using ? how does it appear to you ?

Kindest Regards

Mark
      Last edited by Tagan USA; 17 March 2007, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tagan USA View Post
        Hi Micheal,

Is there any specific product/products that this appears to be happening in or does it seem slow for the whole range ?

The reason I ask is that we are testing with various image formats and it maybe down to this reason.
        Seems to be with all pages; it was mainly the home page that it came to me how slow it was.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
        X