Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CochainComplex
    replied
    True you can build it by yourself cheaper but they provide this as a company for a companies. Usually you want to have someone responsible for the parts and the advertised specs. OnLogic does provide that. Our IT department insisted on such a company for rugged "thin clients" because of the provided guarantees.

edit: even if I know that I can build it myself way cheaper, I'm happy with those clients at work from OnLogic (back then they have called LogicSupply). They are reliable workers no issue - especially the passive cooled units are a good.
    Last edited by CochainComplex; 10 June 2021, 03:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• scratchi
    replied
    Originally posted by Brane215 View Post
    Kontron's C3713D board.

Kontron's D3713 board

Yes, looks nice.

Leave a comment:

• skeevy420
    replied
    WTF is up with the price? Buy this instead.

Same chipset, same form factor, swap the DP for HDMI, and lower the price by $600. You're welcome.

Leave a comment:

• anarki2
    replied
    What interests me more is where the feck are the Intel N6005 based ITX boards? We're still stuck with the J5005-ITX from ASRock.

Leave a comment:

• Brane215
    replied
    Bad value.
    Kontron's C3713D board has all this and more ( Ryzen 1807B) and costs less than half that.
    Plop it in a small enclosure without PSU and that's it.

Leave a comment:

• KesZerda
    replied
    Originally posted by molecule-eye View Post
    Does that qualify as a "thin client"? Looks like it fits a standard itx case and stock apu cooler.
    It's a big box, but it has a thin client OS called ThinManager, so I guess it's technically a thin client, even if in a thick chassis.

Leave a comment:

• molecule-eye
    replied
    Does that qualify as a "thin client"? Looks like it fits a standard itx case and stock apu cooler.

Leave a comment:

• OnLogic Introduces New AMD Ryzen Powered Industrial Grade Mini-ITX Thin Client

Phoronix: OnLogic Introduces New AMD Ryzen Powered Industrial Grade Mini-ITX Thin Client

Often times when checking out thin clients and industrial PCs / IoT units from OnLogic and other industrial PC vendors, they tend to be Intel powered and within the forums the first question is often about any AMD equivalent... For those wondering about any new AMD-powered thin clients / mini-ITX systems within an aluminum chassis, OnLogic has introduced the TM800...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X