Linux 5.9 Supports A Lot Of New Audio Hardware, Intel Silent Stream Added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rene View Post

nope, that only happens with university education ;-)
    Isn't that what I said?

Comment

Seems dangerous to me: "Loongson 3" support. If Wikipedia is to be believed:
      > "Loongson is a family of general-purpose MIPS64 CPUs developed at the Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences in China."

TikTok & Huawei are dangerous enemies to Australia (where I live) & the USA. Hopefully "The Linux Foundation" will not be an election target, when we elect the next "Leader Of The Free World" in November.

Comment

Originally posted by rene View Post

they don't usually teach writing device drivers, reverse engineering and similar things like that at university. Many fo the low-level coding people are mostly self thought. And if they went to university it was mostly waste of time for them and barely anything new if at all.
        Maybe not, but they probably do a better job teaching someone the fundamentals of programming to actually program their passion better than reading some internet tutorials and going for it.

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post

Maybe not, but they probably do a better job teaching someone the fundamentals of programming to actually program their passion better than reading some internet tutorials and going for it.
          Maybe, or often actually maybe not ;-) My YT channel is for free, though and I even went to university for that, soooo enjoy: https://youtube.com/renerebe

Comment

Nothing about creative. The switch between the internal and external audio would be useful on some Creative Sb card such as Sb0460.
            Last edited by Azrael5; 25 August 2020, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X