Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiger Direct Is Horrible / What Is Your Favorite Online Retailer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winkowski View Post
    I am a little suprised...
    I would like to think that some people on here own businesses that have nothing to with this forum or linux and could benefit.

Oh well,, I am a little busy to engage..
    But if you have a need that I can provide, please let me know.

There is some great tigerdirect logic.

"Hmmmm, I don't run, use or even care about linux but I'll go check some linux forums for Microsoft deals."

Every successful business knows their target consumer and how to reach them. Apparently this escapes Tiger Directs fantastic marketing team.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
      There is some great tigerdirect logic.

"Hmmmm, I don't run, use or even care about linux but I'll go check some linux forums for Microsoft deals."

Every successful business knows their target consumer and how to reach them. Apparently this escapes Tiger Directs fantastic marketing team.
      Bro,
      I am just repling to a simple thread from before, I reached a few people before and helped them out. That is simply it.

Have a great day and stay positive, things are looking up for you!

Comment

Bro,
        I am just repling to a simple thread from before, I reached a few people before and helped them out. That is simply it.

Have a great day and stay positive, things are looking up for you!

How do you think this is helping a thread called Tiger Direct Is Horrible?

Your pricing is horrible, items are more expensive at TD and people apparently have issues with your shipping and RMA's. Not one of your posts have addressed any of these concerns. All you are doing here is advertising for your own well being on someone elses (Michael's) dime. You wanna help out, buy some advertising space on Michaels site and quit spamming the forums for your own financial rewards.

Comment

Deanjo,

How old are you?
          I have done everything to try and be available to assist in anyone who has a direct concern. I am simply an Coporate Account Rep, who found this Bad posting about Tiger Direct and trying to, in my own small way make things better... I am not spamming looking for $50.00 orders..

But, just trying to help out....

Nothing more...

Comment

Deanjo,

How old are you?
            I have done everything to try and be available to assist in anyone who has a direct concern. I am simply an Coporate Account Rep, who found this Bad posting about Tiger Direct and trying to, in my own small way make things better... I am not spamming looking for $50.00 orders..

But, just trying to help out....

Nothing more...
            Probably older then you and unlike you, I work for a company that has been rated #1 in customer satisfaction for 8 straight years in Consumer Reports.
            Last edited by deanjo; 27 May 2008, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
              Probably older then you and unlike you, I work for a company that has been rated #1 in customer satisfaction for 8 straight years in Consumer Reports.

Yeah, but in Canada...
              Ok, I really have to get back to work.

Comment

Yeah, but in Canada...
                Ok, I really have to get back to work.
                Nope in US too, in fact I rarely deal with the Canadian market.

Comment

Interesting thread. As mentioned by sloggerKhan, Newegg's advanced search feature is a MAJOR attraction and always makes them my first stop. It makes it very east to examine components to find the combination of features I need, or at least the best combination available. (hint, hint, Mr. Winkowski). Their shipping is low to reasonable and fast too.

That said, Tigerdirect has GREAT prices on UPSes. I have three and they are still doing their jobs. No problems in 4 years, despite many power failures out in the Florida swamps. :-) The one time I did need customer service they seemed eager to please and did.

For things like SATA, IDE cables, fans, etc. coolerguys.com has good prices and fast shipping, though cross country shipping costs are high.

I like that resellerratings.com site. Newegg is 9.86/6month and 9.74/lifetime now. Tigerdirect is 7.91/6month and 6.93/lifetime now, not sure where the 4.xx came from.

Comment

[QUOTE=LenS;33870]Interesting thread. As mentioned by sloggerKhan, .
                    That said, Tigerdirect has GREAT prices on UPSes. I have three and they are still doing their jobs. No problems in 4 years, despite many power failures out in the Florida swamps. :-) The one time I did need customer service they seemed eager to please and did.
                    QUOTE]

Nice Post, I will make my bosses aware of the New Egg search style, not sure how far that will go, but I will try.

NewEgg is a good company on price, but they have a very slack customer service department and do not have the capabilities to accept business Purchase Orders.

BTW, our warehouse is in Naperville, IL and we just adjusted all of our shipping cost, I agree they were a little high, but check us out now as they have come down.

We recently bought CompUSA, so you should start seeing more of a Tiger Presence in the Retail Market, even though I think the plans are to keep the Comp name. (Not 100%, it is above my pay grade)

Cheers, and hope people will give Tiger a second look.

Comment

I think the plans are to keep the Comp name. (Not 100%, it is above my pay grade)
                      Yeah, I think they are keeping the CompUSA name... I was at the Tiger Direct press party in Las Vegas during CES and that's what they had announced it would be.
                      Michael Larabel
                      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X