Cavium Octeon's Ethernet Driver Being Booted From Linux 5.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
    Thanks for proving my point that your reading skills are lacking.
    I told you I wasn't going to, why expect a different result?

Shows exactly where your understanding skills are. A child.

You don't even have 1 line of code in the kernel. You're not qualified to talk about it, and in general should still just shut up anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by abott View Post
      I told you I wasn't going to, why expect a different result?
      More proof that you lack reading skills, I never said or implied that.
      I'm just stating facts.

You don't even have 1 line of code in the kernel. You're not qualified to talk about it,
      More lack of reading comprehension, you really want to rack in the points, keep it up.

I'm not talking about the kernel, I'm taking about what the article (and sources of it) actually said. Anyone that can read can understand what the article actually says.

Comment

More proof that you lack reading skills, I never said or implied that.
        I'm just stating facts.

More lack of reading comprehension, you really want to rack in the points, keep it up.

I'm not talking about the kernel, I'm taking about what the article (and sources of it) actually said. Anyone that can read can understand what the article actually says.
        Your facts are like Trump talking facts. Bullshit.

You're a moron.

Comment

Your facts are like Trump talking facts. Bullshit.

You're a moron.
          This is a complete lack of communication skills, by dropping any argument and offending directly.
          More points for you I guess.

Just remember that shouting and raging like that still does not change my point above.

The issues described in the article are NOT related to kernel API changes, but to code quality of the kernel module and lack of activity in improving it.

Comment

This is a complete lack of communication skills, by dropping any argument and offending directly.
            More points for you I guess.

Just remember that shouting and raging like that still does not change my point above.

The issues described in the article are NOT related to kernel API changes, but to code quality of the kernel module and lack of activity in improving it.
            I have perfect communication skills considering my current job is dealing with people daily. You're a moron.

Comment

I have perfect communication skills
              No you don't
              You're a moron.
              An amazing argument

Comment

Working...
              X