Linux 5.4 Kernel Adds Driver For The Mysterious Pensando Ionic Network Hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angrypie View Post

I'm sorry you were so bullied in high school that you think everything is a classroom.
    Projection, classic. I said it that way because usually when I'm posting it's for calling out that immature child's post, you've just taken his place.

Comment

Originally posted by abott View Post

Projection, classic. I said it that way because usually when I'm posting it's for calling out that immature child's post, you've just taken his place.
      You have no clue what projection really is.

You said it that way because there's something about classrooms that bothers you. No matter what I could have said about it, you'd have called it "projection."

Comment

Cisco really likes to give managers/execs start-up money to run projects that Cisco isn't capable of doing internally, then buying the company up after they ship a successful product.

Comment

You said it that way because there's something about classrooms that bothers you.
          Moronic, untrue, and hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Niarbeht View Post
            Cisco really likes to give managers/execs start-up money to run projects that Cisco isn't capable of doing internally, then buying the company up after they ship a successful product.
            For a good while, an acceptable business plan for a Silicon Valley startup was to get bought by Cisco. It was like a revolving door, with some people even repeating the process, multiple times.

Comment

Moronic, untrue, and hilarious.
              Adjective, adjective, adjective.

Comment

Adjective, adjective, adjective.
                Got anything else to enlighten anyone on? I could use some more comedy.

Comment

Got anything else to enlighten anyone on? I could use some more comedy.
                  Look in the mirror.

Comment

abott & angrypie , I don't know how you guys think this reflects positively on either of you. The best thing you can do is just let it go.
                    Last edited by coder; 25 September 2019, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by coder View Post
                      abott & angrypie , I don't know how you guys think this reflects positively on either of you. The best thing you can do is just let it go.
                      I don't think anyone expects anything positive from me. I'm also in no obligation of fulfilling whatever expectations people have about me overall.

As for abott, I don't think he has any human interaction outside of here. I'm just being nice to him and his condition.

Comment

Working...
                      X