Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ardje
    replied
    - Support for the Scarlett Gen 2 mixer interface, a high-end USB audio interface for musicians by Focusrite that retails for around $160 USD.
    Meeh... you pick out the focusrite, but left behind the Pioneer DDJ-SX3?
    (To be clear: mic mixer still needs to be done, but on windows I don't know of any software except of the pioneer driver settings that can change it, so I assume a libusb variant should be sufficient, until I know how alsa wants to see a mixer driver).

Leave a comment:

• tildearrow
    replied
    And what I hope is that they fix some minor underrun issues under Intel chipsets (especially ALC1150) that have been present since Linux 4.17 or so.
    Linux 4.9 had perfect audio at 128-sized buffers on JACK, until it broke on 4.13 and was sorta fixed on 4.17...

Leave a comment:

• loganj
    replied
    i hope that they somehow fix the bug that they have with creative RX that no sound on side channels in 7.1.

BTW: is there any other sound card with 7.1 and hardware bass and treble control that are also available in alsamixer? (PCIe)

Leave a comment:

• Linux 5.4 Continues Sound Open Firmware, Improvements For AMD/NVIDIA HDMI Audio

Phoronix: Linux 5.4 Continues Sound Open Firmware, Improvements For AMD/NVIDIA HDMI Audio

Linux 5.4 will sound better. Well, at least provide audio support on more hardware with this next kernel release thanks to the latest batch of open-source sound improvements...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X