X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tildearrow
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael View Post

I believe dav1d has added their FPS patch (finally) but hadn't introduced a new version yet.
    By "they" I mean you.

OK, let's wait until 0.4...

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
    Also, dav1d results because it's September 2019 and they still haven't upgraded to FPS: (it's as easy as dropping the sys.time cheat and using my bc-using patch to transform sys.time into FPS)

IPC3: 116.11fps
    NUC: 218.36fps
    Airtop: 227.6058fps
    Airtop3: 427.4fps
    I believe dav1d has added their FPS patch (finally) but hadn't introduced a new version yet.

Leave a comment:

• tildearrow
    replied
    Originally posted by AndyChow View Post

100°C. That's the i7-6770HQ tjunction.
    It is a miracle that his NUC hasn't died despite reaching (and most likely surpassing) that temperature.

Leave a comment:

• AndyChow
    replied
    Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
    The Skylake NUC hitting 100 degrees...? At 14nm what's the max temperature these circuits can hold before they break?

100°C. That's the i7-6770HQ tjunction.

Leave a comment:

• bdcomp
    replied
    Originally posted by muncrief View Post
    It needs a giant fan to blow all the ugly Intel/NVIDIA stuff out, and suck all the beautiful AMD stuff in!
    I am wondering why there is no new AMD system from CompuLab for a long time?...

Leave a comment:

• muncrief
    replied
    It needs a giant fan to blow all the ugly Intel/NVIDIA stuff out, and suck all the beautiful AMD stuff in!

Leave a comment:

• tildearrow
    replied
    Also, dav1d results because it's September 2019 and they still haven't upgraded to FPS: (it's as easy as dropping the sys.time cheat and using my bc-using patch to transform sys.time into FPS)

IPC3: 116.11fps
    NUC: 218.36fps
    Airtop: 227.6058fps
    Airtop3: 427.4fps
    Last edited by tildearrow; 09 September 2019, 04:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tildearrow
    replied
    The Skylake NUC hitting 100 degrees...? At 14nm what's the max temperature these circuits can hold before they break?

Leave a comment:

• CompuLab's Airtop 3 Is The Most Powerful Fan-Less Computer We've Tested Yet

Phoronix: CompuLab's Airtop 3 Is The Most Powerful Fan-Less Computer We've Tested Yet

The past month and a half we have been putting CompuLab's Airtop 3 computer through some demanding benchmarks and a variety of endurance workloads. With the Airtop 3 under test loaded with an 8-core / 16-thread Xeon processor, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 graphics, and 64GB of RAM with NVMe SSD storage there were some concerns over thermal throttling and if this fan-less industrial PC design could really deal with the generated heat. But after all of this testing, the Airtop 3 continues running strong and another shining example of CompuLab's engineering strength.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X