No announcement yet.

A Number Of Logitech Mouse/Keyboard Support Improvements Coming To Linux 5.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're a user you can use libratbag and Piper. If you're a developer you can contribute new devices.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
      If you're a user you can use libratbag and Piper. If you're a developer you can contribute new devices.
      I use those. They were two of the necessary things I needed to be able to migrate away from Windows.

What's the point in having an 18 or 20 button mouse if you can't configure the buttons?

If you have a G600 like I do, the logitech-g600-linux utility is pretty nice if you like a more hands on approach.

Comment

So we have lots of people with ~10 year old Logitech hardware that's still working great, and lots of people who say Logitech makes crap.

From my reading of Amazon reviews, Logitech has been making a lot of crap in the last few years.

Mouse switches dying prematurely, USB connectors on keyboards breaking, etc. I'm a lot more careful about their products now.

Comment

I personally believe that Logitech accessories are quite boring while comparing with the Razor accessories. I mean just look at the Razer Huntsman Elite it looks way more better than Logitech G513.

Comment

Yah, I just had my razer trinity die.... left mouse button packed it in after about a year of use. Yes it was fairly intense use (ironically not gaming, but work related). I do a ton of mouse clicking in what I do... I thought the razer would be a good mouse but it just could not hack it.

Anyone know who makes a good mouse these days??? About to go with a Logitech 502.

Comment

Working...
            X