X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxmitsu View Post

Hi,

Thank you much!
    I might have the same HP Tilt Pen. I have it from HP Envy x360 15-cp0xxx. But I suppose that the pen at least it's the same hardware, no matter the Envy model. I can see in the repo you've posted also 'elan-264c.tablet' Which matches the model I have.
    I don't mind manually installing those from the repo, but is there a saner way so that they would automatically detected and picked up by the wacom framework ?

Thanks!
    libwacom from upstream will need to release the update first. Latest stable version is from November 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.N0 View Post

It was not mentionned in the article, but that is exactly what is happening.
      That's awesome!
      Do you have a link to the mailing list discussion?

Comment

Originally posted by moriel5 View Post

That's awesome!
        Do you have a link to the mailing list discussion?
        You can find it on DIGImend's Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/upstream-24898902.

Comment

Ha , the timing of this article can't be more perfect as I just received my XP-Pen Star G640 today. It seems to work quite alright on kernel 4.15.0-33 and the driver provided on their website, but I am having trouble with Krita not detecting any changes in applied pressure.
          Last edited by OMTDesign; 03-01-2019, 05:05 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by OMTDesign View Post
            I am having trouble with Krita not detecting any chances in applied pressure.
            It turns out that Krita has not been updated in the official repositories for Ubuntu 16.04 for a long time. After updating to the newest version, via the snap store, pressure input is detected and the tablet works flawlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.N0 View Post

You can find it on DIGImend's Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/upstream-24898902.
              Thanks, that's awesome.
              I had already notified others about this over at the Solus Phabricator.

Comment

Working...
              X