Wine 2.5 adds transform feedback support to Direct3D, support for message-mode named pipes, and other changes. A total of 30 known bug-fixes this cycle. Unfortunately, no Direct3D CSMT (Command Stream Multi-Threading) has landed yet.
- Support for message-mode named pipes.
- Translation of version resources through po files.
- Transform feedback support in Direct3D.
- Scheduler classes in C++ runtime.
- Better scrolling in popup menus.
- More improvements to the XML reader.
- Various bug fixes.
More details at WineHQ.org.