In the time since Phoronix Test Suite 6.4 Milestone 1, there's been more improvements to pts-core, continued work on maturing the stress-run benchmarking functionality, and numerous improvements to Phoromatic. There's also been improvements to the Phoromatic read-only export results viewer such as what's used at LinuxBenchmarking.com.
Last but not least is also a new Phodevi (Phoronix Device Interface) ambient.temp sensor for being able to log the ambient room temperature if so desired. For that sensor, the initially supported device is the TEMPer USB thermometer.
Phoronix Test Suite 6.4 is expected to be officially released next month. You can learn more about Phoronix Test Suite 6.4 via our GitHub project site and by visiting Phoronix-Test-Suite.com. Don't forget to contact us with any of your commercial support needs.
Phoronix Test Suite 6.4.0 Milestone 2
6 May 2016
- pts-core: Allow XML formatting from the Phoromatic Server web interface
- pts-core: Reformat stress-run log messages
- pts-core: Add "redis-server" as a potential external dependency for providing Redis
- pts-core: Statically set dynamic_run_count_on_length_or_less to 60
- pts-core: Adaptively increase regression threshold level in points_of_possible_interest() when too many results are being flagged
- phoromatic: Fix selecting the same test itself on the "build suite" page
- phoromatic: Do hard deletes when deleting results from admin area or results page
- phoromatic: Add basic support for deleting "local suites" from Phoromatic web UI
- phoromatic: Allow exporting system test run/build errors to the exported public results viewer
- phoromatic: Add PTS_NO_REBOOT_ON_NETWORK_FAILURE environment variable for clients where if network failure occurs, Phoromatic clients will not reboot
- phodevi: Add ambient.temp sensor for reporting ambient temperature, currently supports temperv14 USB sensors