Wine 1.3.23 Hooks Into More Direct3D 9.0 Functionality
Wine 1.3.23 has been released this afternoon with more Direct3D/DirectX 9.0 functions being implemented by this popular free software project.
Besides implementing more of the D3DX9 specification, other features of this bi-weekly development snapshot include:
- Support for stubless COM proxies on x86-64.
- Builtin dxdiag now outputs real information.
- Monochrome bitmap format in the DIB engine.
- Beginnings of a true shell Explorer builtin.
- A number of new D3DX9 functions.
- More support for Indic text shaping.
- Various bug fixes.
More information can be found in the release announcement at WineHQ.org.
Latest Linux Hardware Reviews
Latest Linux Articles
Latest Linux News
Latest Forum Discussions