- 41,258 results from Phoronix Test Suite 3.0-Iveland (and development snapshots of Phoronix Test Suite 3.2-Grimstad) have been uploaded to OpenBenchmarking.org so that the results can be shared with the world.
- The Phoronix Test Suite client activation count is at 89.217 systems that have interfaced with OpenBenchmarking.org.
- A number of unreleased hardware components have been exposed to OpenBenchmarking.org -- it goes beyond just early AMD Bulldozer benchmarks.
- 325,351 search queries have been performed on OpenBenchmarking.org of computer hardware / software components.
- The OpenBenchmarking.org Performance Classification (OPC) Hardware Index has composite rankings on 766 hardware components.
- There's statistics on 32,189 PCI devices and 16,536 USB devices.
A number of features are also still to be committed to OpenBenchmarking.org to better enrich the platform and increase its usability by all parties. These are coming quite soon, including Phoromatic directly atop OpenBenchmarking.org. Some of these features haven't come as quickly as I'd have liked due to being overworked on banging out all of the Phoronix.com content along with developing the Phoronix Test Suite 3.2 release at the same time, taking care of the commercial customers, restoring work on one of my other companies, etc. Fear not though as there are many exciting features coming to both OpenBenchmarking.org and Phoronix Test Suite in the near future.
The official 3.2-Grimstad release will be out next week. Your feedback is also always welcome. This is more of an incremental update to 3.0-Iveland and delivers better support for Wine (the CodeWeavers crew is now using it for per-commit testing), better hardware / software detection support, an interactive text-driven mode, Facebook HipHop compiler support, and various other minor enhancements.