Wine 1.3.21 Does MSI Rollbacks, Fixes X Input 2
If you are part of the large US population that has an extended weekend due to Memorial Day, perhaps you may want to give the latest release of Wine a whirl this weekend while enjoying some wine (or beer). The new Wine 1.3.21 release isn't the most exciting development build, but there are some new items worth pointing out.
The official changes to note with the just-released Wine 1.3.21 are listed below.
- Support for installation rollbacks in MSI.
- 8- and 16-bit bitmap formats in the DIB engine.
- Fixes in the XInput2 mouse support.
- Better support for text shaping in Uniscribe.
- Improvements to the Item common dialog.
- More MSVC runtime functions.
- Various bug fixes.
The full change-log and download links for the Wine 1.3.21 release are available, as always, from WineHQ.org.
Latest Linux Hardware Reviews
Latest Linux Articles
Latest Linux News
Latest Forum Discussions