Iveland Update; Phoronix Test Suite 3.0.1 Released
To those of you using the Phoronix Test Suite and/or OpenBenchmarking.org, Phoronix Test Suite 3.0.1-Iveland is now available. This is the first -- and only -- expected point release to Phoronix Test Suite 3.0 following its launch late last month from the Southern California Linux Expo.
Phoronix Test Suite 3.0.1 delivers a variety of small bug-fixes to pts-core and related components for this open-source test client. For enterprise users, the phoronix-test-suite make-download-cache option has been restored. See this posting about download caches to know how they will be handled in future versions of the Phoronix Test Suite.
Phoronix Test Suite 3.0.1 is available for download at Phoronix-Test-Suite.com. Barring any prominent issues coming up in the next month or two, this will be the first and only point release in the Iveland series. The code will be branched to pts-iveland in the Git repository later today and then work on Phoronix Test Suite 3.2-Grimstad will get under-way shortly. This next major release is expected to arrive in May. Below is the official change-log, which covers the more noticeable fixes in this minor update.
Phoronix Test Suite 3.0.1
15 March 2011
- pts-core: Restore make-download-cache option and port to PTS3 architecture
- pts-core: Avoid PHP warning when cache share restoration fails
- pts-core: Ensure all rows in system tables are condensed where possible
- pts-core: Don't break dates into multi-way comparisons
- pts-core: Fix for specifying absolute repository/[suite|test] such as for local tests
- pts_Graph: Support multiple identifier lines (delimited by ' - ') on multi-way comparisons with horizontal bar graph
- phodevi: Ensure Apple is reported as the manufacturer on Mac computers
Latest Articles & Reviews
Latest Linux News
Most Viewed News This Week