Phoronix Test Suite 2.6.1 Released
The first and perhaps only point release for Phoronix Test Suite 2.6 "Lyngen" is now available. This 2.6.1 release, which is coming about two weeks after the availability of Phoronix Test Suite 2.6.0, largely brings bug-fixes but it also presents support for anonymously reporting installed software/hardware.
Fixes in the 2.6.1 Lyngen release include external dependencies support on MeeGo, merging test results from Phoronix Global IDs, system sensor monitoring adjustments, and misaligned graphs/charts, among a few other small glitches. The Unigine test profiles have also been updated against their latest Sanctuary, Tropics, and Heaven updates.
The Phoronix Test Suite 2.6.1 release can be downloaded at Phoronix-Test-Suite.com. Those of you tracking Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" can already obtain Phoronix Test Suite 2.6.1 from the Maverick repository.
Phoronix Test Suite 2.6.1
June 3, 2010
- pts-core: External dependencies support for MeeGo
- pts-core: Fix for running merge-results command with un-cloned Phoronix Global IDs
- pts-core: Fix for the system monitoring test library to reflect recent Phodevi sensor API changes
- pts-core: Fix for crammed values under certain scenarios in pts_Graph
- pts-core: Support for reporting installed software / hardware statistics
- pts-core: Fix misaligning some pts_Chart result values when test results are missing for a run
- pts: Update unigine-heaven test profile to Unigine Heaven 2.1
- pts: Update unigine-sanctuary test profile to Unigine Sanctuary 2.3
- pts: Update unigine-tropics test profile to Unigine Tropics 1.3
Latest Linux News
Latest Articles & Reviews
Most Viewed News This Week