Alien Arena 2010 Has Arrived With Changes
Last week we reported that Alien Arena 2010 was coming soon and this morning thias open-source alien first person shooter has been released. Since the last Alien Arena update last year there have been new maps added, engine improvements, new weapon models, graphical improvements, and much more.
Below is the list of highlights that we were provided for the Alien Arena 2010 release.
- Five new levels
- Improvements to shadow and rendering
- New disruptor and beam gun models
- Security and memory leak fixes
- Improved weapon balance and other gameplay tweaks
- Kickban added to callvote
- Lightgrouping for faster realtime processing
- Revamped menu font system
The full list of Alien Arena 2010 (version 7.40) changes can also be found on the Icculus-hosted web-site. Alien Arena 2010 can be downloaded at PlanetArena.org. Below is the Alien Arena 2010 trailer that we shared last week.
Latest Linux News
Latest Articles & Reviews
Most Viewed News This Week