The third -- and potentially final -- beta release of Phoronix Test Suite 2.6 "Lyngen" is now available. This release contains various fixes, more updates to the new PTS Results Viewer, graphing improvements, a new Phodevi sensor architecture, a Phodevi sensor that serves as a GPU fence counter, and a couple of other changes. There's also random bug-fixes.
The Phoronix Test Suite can be downloaded at Phoronix-Test-Suite.com
. Phoronix Test Suite 2.6 final will be out before the end of the month. Phoronix Test Suite 2.6 possesses many new features and improvements
so we would encourage everyone using our software for benchmarking, automated testing, performance profiling, or anything else to try out this latest development release and submit any last-minute feedback.
Phoronix Test Suite 2.6 Beta 3
May 13, 2010
- pts-core: More PTS Results Viewer improvements
- pts-core: Support line graphs in charts
- pts-core: Smarter rendering layout of the pts_Graph keys
- pts-core: Add copy-run-in-result-file option
- pts-core: Client tracker improvements
- pts-core: Auto detection of result identifiers to determine if tracker-type testing and apply optimizations if so
- phodevi: Rework entire Phodevi sensor API/architecture
- phodevi: Add support for monitoring the GPU fence count