Besides fixes, some of the other work includes many new updates to the Phoromatic client module and graphing improvements.
The latest release can be downloaded here for Linux, OpenSolaris, *BSD, and Mac OS X systems. Alternatively, Phoronix Test Suite 2.4.1 can already be found in the Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid repository and should be updated within other distribution repositories shortly.
The next major release is Phoronix Test Suite 2.6 and it's codenamed Lyngen and will be released in Q2'2010.
Phoronix Test Suite 2.4.1
February 18, 2010
- pts-core: Pass PTS result objects directly to pts_Graph
- pts-core: Add WatermarkURL option to graph-config.xml
- pts-core: Drop support for the PTS_USE_OLD_DOWNLOAD_CODE override for using the old networking code
- pts-core: Faster merging of test results and pair similar tests together
- pts-core: When network support is down, don't prompt to upload results to Phoronix Global
- pts-core: When user fails to agree to the first-run user-agreement, don't bother asking about anonymous usage reporting
- phoromatic: Add phoromatic.clone-results option for cloning test results from a Phoromatic repository, when the clone option is enabled from the server side
- phoromatic: Add phoromatic.system-schedule option for seeing the system's test schedule from the Phoromatic server
- phoromatic: Add phoromatic.system-schedule-today option for seeing the system's test schedule for today from the Phoromatic server
- phoromatic: Add phoromatic.send-message option to send any bits of information to the Phoromatic Server to list in the system warning area for that system
- phoromatic: Support for uploading test and system logs to Phoromatic server
- bilde_renderer: Add initial interactivity support for on-click events with some drawing elements
- toggle_screensaver: Properly stop and start the screensaver using qdbus on KDE4
- pts_BarGraph: Report standard deviation on test results when hovering over a bar with a supported renderer
- pts_LineGraph: Add switch with new path for handling many identifiers in different way
- pts_LineGraph: Add last values to line graph display
- pts: Drop MD5 hashes in the wine-* humus tests
- pts: Various small fixes
- pts: Don't use parallel make jobs with encode-mp3 test profile due to Moblin build problems