Phoronix Test Suite 2.4 Alpha 3 Released
Last week there was the release of Phoronix Test Suite 2.4 Alpha 2 and that was the last planned development release of "Lenvik" for 2009, but this evening a third alpha release has been made available. Phoronix Test Suite 2.4.0 Alpha 3 doesn't bring anything too exciting for end-users over the second alpha release, but most of the changes are internal to the pts-core benchmarking engine. This third alpha release is being put out in preparation for a big Windows push that will be announced tomorrow and then happen over the coming weeks.
Below is the official user change-log, but again it does not incorporate all of the work that is to be found in this third and final alpha release. Phoronix Test Suite 2.4 "Lenvik" will go into beta in January. Download this leading benchmarking / testing software at Phoronix-Test-Suite.com.
Phoronix Test Suite 2.4 Alpha 3
December 22, 2009
- pts-core: Overhaul pts_test_result class
- pts-core: Add open_basedir php.ini setting check when starting the Phoronix Test Suite
- phodevi: Add CPU fan speed sensor, currently implemented on Linux through sysfs interface
- phoromatic: If initial Phoromatic server connection fails, wait 60 seconds and try again
- phoromatic: If uploading of test results to Phoromatic server fails, wait 60 seconds and try again
- tandem_XmlReader: Drop support for XML tag/file caching in the XML parser since now its more efficient and effective to let pts-core handle it
- pts: Update ramspeed test profile against RAMspeed 2.6.0
Latest Linux News
Latest Articles & Reviews
Most Viewed News This Week