While Mesa 7.5
will be out very soon and there are already features in the pipe for Mesa 7.6
(like the OpenVG
and OpenGL ES state trackers
), a final point release in the Mesa 7.4 series is now out in the wild.
Mesa 7.4.3 is the latest stable release for this open-source 3D graphics stack and officially it just contains eleven bug fixes. These fixes in Mesa 7.4.3 range from addressing build issues to GLSL pre-processor bugs to a frame-buffer memory leak in the Intel i945/i965 DRI drivers. Below is the official change list.
- Fixed texture object reference counting bug
- Allow depth/stencil textures to be attached to GL_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT point
- Added missing glGet case for GL_VERTEX_ARRAY_BINDING_APPLE
- Fixed some OSMesa build issues
- Fixed a vertex buffer object crash
- Fixed broken glTexImage3D() when image type = GL_BITMAP
- Fixed some GLSL preprocessor bugs
- Fixed framebuffer mem leak in i945/i965 DRI drivers
- Fixed texture coordinate repeat bug in swrast
- Fixed incorrect viewport clamping (lower bound is zero, not one)
- GLX fix for glean's makeCurrent test case
The Mesa 7.4.3 release announcement can be read on the Mesa mailing list
. Hopefully we will now see the official release of Mesa 7.5.0 before the month's end.