- Wayland now ships with glxgears and support for running it off this simple display server.
- A README file has been published (available when checking out the code from git) on how to build Wayland from git when you have a system with kernel mode-setting and the Graphics Execution Manager. Additionally, it also shares how to run Wayland with a few of the sample clients.
- A Wayland window client has been committed with initial support for surface resizing.
- This morning a GLX compositor has been added to Wayland, which can be used instead of the EGL compositor.
- A Google Group has been made for discussing the Wayland server. So far Qt Software has shared their views with what lessons they learned from the development of the QWS window system used in Qt Embedded.
- Various other fixes and new work (such as moving background drawing to a Wayland client) have been committed in the past few days.
To checkout the latest work, clone git://people.freedesktop.org/~krh/wayland with git.