In the mean time though, here are a few notes from the talks thus far:
- $110,000 in the bank
- Starting next year just one X conference plus weekend FOSDEM. Next year's X Developer Summit may be in Portland, Oregon at the Portland State University and will be a two or three day event. Will likely take place in September 2009.
- Still working on the 501C3 for the X.Org Foundation. Using the Software Freedom Law Center to do the legal-end of reorganization
- Board elections. Who knows what's going on?
- Bi-weekly board meetings on IRC
- No idea what's going on with X membership
X.Org Infrastructure Report:
- X.Org, FreeDesktop.org, and other pages upgraded to MoinMoin 1.6
- 22,000 emails moderated. A lot of spam on Wiki and e-mail lists.
- BugZilla upgraded to latest version
- Building redundancy into the server infrastructure
- Replace gitweb with cgit for FreeDesktop git