Phoronix Test Suite 5.2.1 Released With Minor Updates
One month after the release of Phoronix Test Suite 5.2, the first (and only planned) point release to "Khanino" is now available for open-source benchmarking.
Phoronix Test Suite 5.2.1 simply incorporates the fixes and minor improvements that have come about over the past month while the major development efforts are now focused around Phoronix Test Suite 5.4-Lipki, which will be released in the next three months.
Among the changes in Phoronix Test Suite 5.2.1 are some graph alignment improvements, Deepin Desktop Environment detection, improved reading of the NVIDIA proprietary driver GPU utilization level, the result-file-to-text sub-command has been vastly improved, and other improvements were merged.
The latest release of our open-source, cross-platform automated benchmarking software can be downloaded at Phoronix-Test-Suite.com.
Phoronix Test Suite 5.2.1-Khanino
11 July 2014
- pts-core: Add VDPAU as a dependency to the xorg-video external dependency on more platforms
- pts-core: Don't check OpenBenchmarking.org credentials when the network is down
- pts-core: Rework result-file-to-text sub-command, show text-based graph results
- phodevi: Improve NVIDIA binary driver GPU utilization detection
- phodevi: Add DDE / Deepin Desktop Environment detection
- pts_Graph: Few minor graph alignment corrections
Latest Articles & Reviews
Latest Linux News
Most Viewed News This Week