GNU Tools Cauldron 2014: GCC/LLVM Collaboration, HSA, Accelerators
This year's GNU Tools Cauldron is taking place next month at the University of Cambridge where some very interesting compiler-related discussions will be taking place.
Among the talks for this annual GCC / GNU Tools conference taking place from 18 to 20 July in the UK include:
- Another discussion about re-architecting GCC and working towards a more modular code-base.
- Planned improvements to the GNU C Library.
- GCC Just-In-Time Compiler support (libgccjit).
- AMD HSA (Heterogeneous System Architecture) code generation within GCC.
- ARM/AArch64 planning.
- A discussion about accelerators.
- GCC and LLVM collaboration.
The session abstracts and more information on the GNU Tools Cauldron 2014 can be found via the GCC Wiki.
Latest Linux Hardware Reviews
Latest Linux Articles
Latest Linux News
Latest Forum Discussions