Michael and I will be covering the event live next week from Wednesday through Friday on Phoronix. Details on the 2014 Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit can be found via the sched.org site. Here's some of the events on our radar that will likely be receiving live Phoronix coverage:
- How Do We Trust The Cloud by Matthew Garrett.
- Tux3 Marches On by Daniel Phillips. We're very excited to hear the latest out of Tux3.
- OSv as the new cloud operating system.
- KGraft as the SUSE means of Linux kernel patching.
- What is happening at the CentOS project? By Red Hat's Karsten Wade.
- ACPI-based support for Intel's Thunderbolt hot-plug.
- XenGT for a full Linux GPU virtualization solution using Xen with mediated pass-through.
- LLVMLinux for the latest on building the mainline Linux kernel with LLVM's Clang.
- Xen Project 4.4.
- Compilers, Optimization, Energy, and Power.
- Tizen Accelerated Compute Framework.
- KDBUS in Tizen 3.0.
If there's any other talks or sessions in particular you are most interested in from the invite-only collaboration summit, let us know via the forums. Coming up before the LF Collaboration Summit next week in wine country is the Phoronix GDC coverage on Thursday and Friday.