Key changes of Wine 1.7.13 include:
- More Task Scheduler support.
- A few more Direct3D 10 interfaces.
- More Windows Media Player stubs.
- ARM code generation improvements.
- Better memory size reporting on Mac OS X.
- Various bug fixes.
The Wine task scheduler work and Windows Media Player interfaces are built upon earlier work done in prior bi-weekly development snapshots. The Direct3D 10 work is also very welcome albeit there's still much work to be done before Wine will be fully compliant with Direct3D 10 and 11 support. The ARM code generation work is very welcome for the Wine on Android continued work. It's too bad though the Direct3D command stream work has yet to land for better Wine Linux gaming performance.
Wine 1.7.13 details can be found via WineHQ.org and there's 63 recorded bug-fixes for this latest release.