If you like the assortment of content frequently featured on Phoronix when it comes to Linux graphics, hardware, etc, you will likely enjoy watching:
- David Airlie talking about the work on Virgil3D / KVM-QEMU 3D acceleration.
- Eric Anholt talking about GLAMOR improvements for X.Org to reduce device-dependent code and leveraging OpenGL for more 2D acceleration.
- Dirk Hohndel and his adventures with the Subsurface diving program in porting it to Qt from GTK.
- David Chinner talking about Linux file-systems.
- GLphy for high-quality glyph rendering using OpenGL ES 2.0 shaders by Behdad Esfahbod.
- Why open-source programmers should begin utilizing OpenCL, by Beau Johnston.
- The work done over the past year on DRI3/DRI3000 in the X.Org Server and related components by Keith Packard.
- Lennart Poettering on having Dbus in the kernel.
- Adam Jackson talking about rewriting GLX to rewrite X.
All of the videos from LCA 2014 are available from this mirror. All videos are in MP4 format.