Systemd 206 brings documentation to cover the many new features of systemd 205, but it also includes:
- Various systemctl improvements.
- Various journalctl improvements.
- The systemd-cryptsetup command now supports TrueCrypt volumes.
- A simplified initrd interface.
- Test coverage support can now be enabled at build time.
- Various other changes.
The systemd 206 release isn't as great as systemd 205 in terms of new code, but overall there's a lot in store for those dependent on systemd. More details can be found from the release announcement.