The first (of several) Intel DRM pull requests for targeting the Linux 3.12 kernel was submitted on Thursday. There isn't much in the way of interesting end-user work, but the changes, per Daniel Vetter's message include
- Follow-up refactoring after the shared dpll rework that landed in 3.11.
- Oddball prep cleanups from Ben for ppgtt.
- Encoder->get_config state tracking infrastructure.
- Used by the experimental fastboot support from Jesse (disabled by default).
- Make the error state file official and add it to our sysfs interface.
- Drm_mm prep changes from Ben, prepares to embedd the drm_mm_node (which will be used by the vma rework later on).
- Interrupt handling rework, follow up cleanups to the VECS enabling, hpd storm handling and fifo underrun reporting.
- Big pile of smaller cleanups, code improvements and related stuff.