X.Org XDC2013 Program Announced
For the X.Org Developers' Conference that's happening next week, XDC2013, the program of selected talks has now been announced.
XDC2013 is part of what makes next week exciting. The annual X.Org Developers' Conference is taking place this year in Portland, Oregon and organized by some of the Intel open-source crew.
Among the interesting sessions that have made it onto the schedule for the event taking place from Monday through Wednesday include:
- CONFIG_VT killing.
- Speeding up kernel bisecting.
- Glaze as a new way to wrap OpenGL.
- X.Org Server 1.15 release planning.
- A retrospective on 20 years of Mesa.
- An update on the status of the Nouveau driver.
- The State of the X.Org Foundation.
- Nested X Servers with Wayland and MIr
- A GLX Rewrite
- DRI Mega Drivers
- Reverse-engineering NVIDIA Power Management
- ARM open-source graphics drivers
- A vendor-neutral OpenGL dispatching library
More details can be found on the X.Org Wiki. Remote coverage will be available on Phoronix next week.
Latest Linux Hardware Reviews
Latest Linux Articles
Latest Linux News
Latest Forum Discussions