For the X.Org Developers' Conference that's happening next week, XDC2013, the program of selected talks has now been announced.
XDC2013 is part of what makes next week exciting
. The annual X.Org Developers' Conference is taking place this year in Portland, Oregon and organized by some of the Intel open-source crew.
Among the interesting sessions that have made it onto the schedule for the event taking place from Monday through Wednesday include:
- Speeding up kernel bisecting.
- Glaze as a new way to wrap OpenGL.
- X.Org Server 1.15
- A retrospective on 20 years of Mesa.
- An update on the status of the Nouveau driver.
- The State of the X.Org Foundation.
- Nested X Servers with Wayland and MIr
- A GLX Rewrite
- DRI Mega Drivers
- Reverse-engineering NVIDIA Power Management
- ARM open-source graphics drivers
- A vendor-neutral OpenGL dispatching library
More details can be found on the X.Org Wiki
. Remote coverage will be available on Phoronix next week.